Friday 16 March 2007

Life Plan??

So when are you meant to know what you are doing with your life? When is it meant to come to you? I thought I had it all worked out, but my lack of desire to continue with Fashion is killing me. Its only one year, I'm sure it will benefit me, but I just can't decide wether I want to do it or not. That burning passion I used to have is just not there. I have no collection Ideas. I don't know where I'm going to do a placement. I'm thinking too much and its hurting my brain. AH!! So there are pluses and minuses for both sides. Right now I can't be bothered doing much. I was expecting inspiration to just slap me in the face. Ha ha ha. I just feel like I'm giving up if I leave now. I've got the degree, half of the year level left, why can't I? I want to be one of those people with direction. I think I that I used to be one of those people. I used to pity people like me. I feel like such a loser and so damn INDECISIVE. If I stay at Uni I don't want to bring the team down. But if I leave I will never know what could have been and will probably regret it. I don't know if I have the discipline. I'm not sure what I'm about anymore and its horrible.

No comments: