Monday 7 May 2007

22

isn't much different from 21. Wasn't that greatest of days, my siblings keep on treating me like crap, I thought maybe one day they wouldn't but know. But enough whinging, I just thought I'd write a list of things I'd like to do in my lifetime, seeing as I'm getting Old

Learn How to play Chess

Learn how to play tennis

Get a Medal in Ballroom dancing

Have babies and all that jazz

See Europe

Visit every state and Territory of Australia.

Work on a Tv Show

Tour with a festival

Be a Brand Manager of some labels

Have a holiday place with Chelsea

Name my kid after a jemstone... Ha ha

Live somewhere that you can catch trams in in MelBurn

Meet my dream man... Ha ha

Run a workplace, and have optional nap time. And hat wearing days

Be a bride,,,smaid. Fuck marriage.. Not yet anyway.

Graduate!!! Ha I already can. This will happen.

Go to a plaster fun house again

Have killer kids parties for my own.

anything Else I will add later.

Happy Birthday Me.

No comments: