Monday 31 May 2010

I blog therefore..

So I thought I'd do a quick post of my favorite time suckers on the internet, at this current moment.
Ok, we'll go top 10 ( Other than the obvious. Everyone uses facebook.)

1) The Vine.
Best place for upcoming trends, local music/ fashion news. I find things out here.

2)Regretsy. For the lolz.

3)Topshop. For what Sportsgirl/ Glassons/ etc will be stocking next season.

4)IMDB. This not only helps me at work, it helps me kill time while I'm there.

5) People of Walmart. I love America, all aspects of it.

6) Tacky Weddings. Once again, for the Lulz.

7) The Grates on Tour. I wanna be BFFs with Patience.

8) I aM AnThony. This dude is my god.

9)Fuck Yeah 4Chan. Not that regulary updated, but as the description says, All the memes without the mess.

10) Killyourstereo. Refer 4), part B.

No comments: