Wednesday 30 January 2008

Big Day Out

Big Day Out
Was fabulous. I can't pinpoint why exactly, nothing standout, just a tops day overall. From the Top..

1)In the days leading up I was more pumped then I've ever been.

2) The Dress I made 11pm the night before actually turned out and looked good.

3) We got there early, got more bang for our buck, as they say.

4) I wasn't watching my phone waiting for the 3rd day for a shitty boy to call back.

5) Adam and I didn't piss each other off too much.

6) I mastered beer drinking this year-SO much cheaper. And tougher.

7) Linking arms and swaying violently side to side to Silverchair is funner than it sounds. Daniels new stage persona left me confused though.

8) Catching most of the acts I wanted to see. Operator Please, Anti Flag, Enter Shikari, Arcade Fire, Silverchair, Bjork, Brand New, LCD Soundsystem then finally Rage.

9) Phone Reception this year!!!!

10) Ballet dancing to LCD... Best part of the day, good company.

11) I finally had a Dagwood Dog for the first time. Yes it met all my expections of Carny food and dazzled my tastebuds.. Ha ha.

There were some downsides to the day, mostly getting home and getting dusty, but most definately the best big day out ever.

And the press is full of shit, I was well organised.

No comments: